A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Haiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Haiman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haiman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Haiman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haiman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amanda K. Haiman practice?
Dr. Amanda Haiman practices Pediatrics, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: East Palo Alto, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians, Palo Alto Family Physicians, and Palo Alto General Practitioners.