A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Haiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Haiman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haiman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Haiman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Haiman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amanda Haiman practice?
- Dr. Amanda Haiman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Haiman practices Pediatrics near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: East Palo Alto, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Fremont Pediatricians.