A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Harrington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Harrington, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Harrington has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Leigh Harrington MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda L. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Amanda Harrington has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Harrington practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Pittsburgh Physiatrists.