A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Hatton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Hatton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatton graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hatton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Beth Hatton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda B. Hatton practice?
- Dr. Amanda Hatton has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Hatton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.