A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Hudgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Hudgins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudgins graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hudgins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hudgins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amanda S. Hudgins practice?
Dr. Amanda Hudgins practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.