Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda Huver
Dr. Amanda Huver, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hudsonville, MI, with other offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Grand Rapids, MI (and 5 other locations). She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Huver is affiliated with Spectrum Health Butterworth Campus, Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center and Metro Health Hospital. Dr. Huver has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Amanda Huver has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Amanda Huver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudsonville, MI.
Dr. Ronald Snyder
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Hudsonville, MI 1.31 mi26
Dr. Kelly Huggett
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Hudsonville, MI 1.31 mi16
Dr. Kimberly Turke
Jenison, MI 3.47 mi25