A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Jacobs, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Jacobs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Jacobs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda McNear Jacobs MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda M. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Amanda Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Jacobs practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.