A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Jacobs, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Jacobs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Jacobs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda McNear Jacobs MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda M. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Amanda Jacobs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Jacobs practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New Rochelle Pediatricians and New Rochelle Adolescent Specialists.