A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Jacobs, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Jacobs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Jacobs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda M Jacobs MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda M. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Amanda Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Jacobs practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.