A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Kasem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Kasem, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasem graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kasem has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Jean Kasem MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amanda J. Kasem practice?
- Dr. Amanda Kasem has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Kasem practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.