A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Kaufman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Kaufman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Amanda Kaufman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Kaufman practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Chelsea, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.