Dr. Amanda Kester MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2016
She is awesome.
Easy to talk to, easy to get in and realistic with treatment. I recommend her to everyone I know who is looking for a new family doctor.

August 27th, 2012
Look no further than this!!!!
My primary care doctor retired after 40 years and after searching and seeing others doctors I was about to give up hope of finding one who could replace him. I finally found Dr. Kester. On my first visit she took 45 minutes to sit and talk with me and go over my records. Everytime I have been back to see her over the the last 2 years she is never hurried always friendly and I know that she really listens to me as she remembers things we spoke about from 6 months ago. I'm sorry for the person who left the negative review, but that is not the doctor that I see. Dr. Kester is wonderful, has a great sense of humor and really cares about her patients and it shows.

August 29th, 2011
wonderful doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Kester for the past year or so and she always has time to sit and talk to me. I have never felt rushed. She is very caring and I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a family physician. I probably am about 15 years older than her and I am glad that I finally have found a physician who actually listens to me and most importantly hears me. I wonder if the person who listed the bad review actually has the right person that is definitely not the doctor that I am seeing.

July 27th, 2011
Don't choose this one!
This doctor put me through tons of unnecessary pain. When my epidural didnt work right she refused to give me more pain meds. I felt everything! Had t ...

June 3rd, 2011
Excellent doctor and caring.
I would recommend Dr. Kester.

March 17th, 2011
Don't choose her
This doctor allowed me to suffer unnecessary pain during delivery. She could have gave me more pain meds since my epidural didnt work right but refused to. Also during my pregnancy my pain meds got lost and she refused to refill them though I had shown no signs of pain med abuse. Also, she didnt stitch my tear that I got while delivering my baby. I had to go back in and get cut back open in my vagina since the tear had healed. Then I had to get a shot in my vagina very painful. This is only a few of the many bad experiences I had. My advice is to FIND a doctor that AT LEAST PRETENDS to care about your health and well being.

June 15th, 2016