A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Kovolyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Kovolyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovolyan
Dr. Kovolyan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
- Galion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda K Kovolyan MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda K. Kovolyan practice?
- Dr. Amanda Kovolyan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Kovolyan practices Family Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Primary Care Doctors.