A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Cook, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cook has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda L Cook MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda L. Cook practice?
- Dr. Amanda Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Cook practices Ophthalmology near Sewickley, PA.
See Sewickley Ophthalmologists.