A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Cook, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cook has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda L Cook MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda L. Cook practice?
- Dr. Amanda Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Cook practices Ophthalmology near Sewickley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver, PA.
See Sewickley Ophthalmologists.