A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Laird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Laird is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Laird, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biochemical Genetics
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laird graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Laird has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Michelle Laird MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amanda M. Laird practice?
- Dr. Amanda Laird has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Laird practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Bronx Surgeons.