Dr. Amanda Toye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amanda Toye?

Beware of out-of-network charges and medications you did not approve

Posted on March 6th, 2017

I saw Dr. Toye only a few times. In that time she used multiple out-of-network providers and I was left stuck with the bills. She also prescribed and mailed medications that were not discussed with me or approved by me to be submitted to a specialty pharmacy. Now I am stuck with payment plans to labs, doctors, and pharmacies. My current doctor never charges for out of network and stated Dr. Toye seemed to be trying to make money off me. I will say the procedure she performed a lumbar facet injection went okay except for the out-of-network anesthesiologist. I would beware of this doctor and practice. The practice manager Mr. Stout does not return calls and was flippant about my issues.

Hot and Cold

Posted on January 24th, 2017

Dr. Toye, usually, is warm & welcoming. Occasionally she will seem hurried, curt and angry about something. She does not push pills but will talk it out with you and do what is necessary to give pain relief. Her surgical skills are great. That gives me the most pain relief. They have changed how they do pain scripts and it has become a nightmare to get refills. The front office staff has some people that are great and the 'back office' seem negligent in handling calling back & followup on refills etc. Bottom line my pain is manageable and I thank Dr. Toye for that.

ALOHA in a bad way

Posted on August 10th, 2016

OMG---she left me hanging with no refills and took vacation to Hawaii and no staff could refill my RX.....and could not be reached....her follow up was terribe. the whole office was a terrible experienc e

Posted on October 5th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Toye has been outstanding. I can not praise her enough. I have suffered severe spinal problems with indescribable pain. She is the first to be able to relieve that pain. She also relieved the sciatic pain that i have had for 4 years. She is kind and patient. I recommend her to all of my friends who are suffering pain.

Surgery for Cluster Headaches

Posted on September 14th, 2015

A fantastic and caring doctor.

Posted on October 5th, 2017