A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Lefkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Lefkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Lefkowitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkowitz graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Lefkowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lefkowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 26 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amanda E. Lefkowitz practice?
Dr. Amanda Lefkowitz practices Pediatrics near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT.
See Great Neck Pediatricians.