A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Levine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Levine has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Karen Levine MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda K. Levine practice?
- Dr. Amanda Levine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Levine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.