A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Lindberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Lindberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Lindberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindberg graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lindberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Marie Lindberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda M. Lindberg practice?
- Dr. Amanda Lindberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Lindberg practices Family Medicine near Rogers, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Parrish, FL.
See Rogers Family Physicians.