A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Marshall, Orthopaedic Surgeon specializing in Adult Reconstruction & Joint Replacement is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Davet Marshall MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amanda D. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Amanda Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Marshall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.