A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Marshall, Orthopaedic Surgeon specializing in Adult Reconstruction & Joint Replacement is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Davet Marshall MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amanda D. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Amanda Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Marshall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.