A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda May, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. May has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Washington Cty Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. May accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans