A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda McClung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda McClung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McClung graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. McClung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Beth McClung MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amanda B. McClung practice?
- Dr. Amanda McClung has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda McClung practices Surgery near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Surgeons.