A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda McClure, Colon and Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McClure has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Marie McClure MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amanda M. McClure practice?
- Dr. Amanda McClure has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amanda McClure practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Beaverton Surgeons.