2.5

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
Oct 26th, 2012

Dr. Mckinney was on call when I hemorraged and she was very prompt at getting to my room and helped calm me down. She gave me guidance to help me lose weight post-partum, she listened and answered all my questions pertaining to my blood pressure and delivery. I know she can seem harsh sometimes on her recommendations for losing weight but I know its just because she cares and wants to get through to you. I like that she tells you how it is and does not sugar coat things. I would recommend her to everyone I know because I know she would take care of them. She did my first c-section and I healed very well with minimal scarring. I saw the mid-wife for most of my pregnancy but since I was high risk and pre-eclamptic I will make sure next time that Dr. Mckinney sees me if i ever decide to have another one.

Apr 17th, 2012

I went in for heavy bleeding - she did not perform an ultrasound as suggested by the fact that I was showing syptoms for a fiber cyst. She did perform a cervix biopsy which never really answered my questions, I was hoping since she was in Beatrice, I had found a dr but nope. she also saw my friend and rushed her into surgery for severe pain but found nothing, 2 years later my friend became pregnant and had fibroid cyst the size of a golf ball. He said there was no way she should of missed this. STAY AWAY - THIS DR IS DANGEROUS

Mar 4th, 2012

I would never recommend this doctor to any woman seeking obstetric care. I suffered the greatest loss imaginable due to her nonchalant attitude and inability to listen.

Strongly recommend that you do not use this doctor show details Strongly recommend that you do not use this doctor
Feb 27th, 2012

Nonchalant & very non-informative bedside manner.No followup which is necessary in my case.Legal council has advised me to steer clear of her permanently after I nearly died from a routine procedure she performed.

patient show details patient
Apr 14th, 2009

Would strongly advise against obtaining care from this doctor.