Amanda E McKinney MD Patient Reviews

2.5

October 26th, 2012
Good Doctor
Dr. Mckinney was on call when I hemorraged and she was very prompt at getting to my room and helped calm me down. She gave me guidance to help me lose weight post-partum, she listened and answered all my questions pertaining to my blood pressure and delivery. I know she can seem harsh sometimes on her recommendations for losing weight but I know its just because she cares and wants to get through to you. I like that she tells you how it is and does not sugar coat things. I would recommend her to everyone I know because I know she would take care of them. She did my first c-section and I healed very well with minimal scarring. I saw the mid-wife for most of my pregnancy but since I was high risk and pre-eclamptic I will make sure next time that Dr. Mckinney sees me if i ever decide to have another one.

April 17th, 2012
I went in for heavy bleeding - she did not perform an ultrasound as suggested by the fact that I was showing syptoms for a fiber cyst. She did perform a cervix biopsy which never really answered my questions, I was hoping since she was in Beatrice, I had found a dr but nope. she also saw my friend and rushed her into surgery for severe pain but found nothing, 2 years later my friend became pregnant and had fibroid cyst the size of a golf ball. He said there was no way she should of missed this. STAY AWAY - THIS DR IS DANGEROUS

March 4th, 2012
I would never recommend this doctor to any woman seeking obstetric care. I suffered the greatest loss imaginable due to her nonchalant attitude and inability to listen.

February 27th, 2012
Strongly recommend that you do not use this doctor
Nonchalant & very non-informative bedside manner.No followup which is necessary in my case.Legal council has advised me to steer clear of her permanently after I nearly died from a routine procedure she performed.

April 14th, 2009
patient
Would strongly advise against obtaining care from this doctor.