A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Mohabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Mohabir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Mohabir, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohabir graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Mohabir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Mohabir MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda Mohabir practice?
- Dr. Amanda Mohabir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Mohabir practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, NY.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.