3.0

ms show details ms
Aug 27th, 2014

In.general, I like this doctor, but.there.are a couple of issues that I was emotionally .upset.with her over.It's in no way regarding her medical knowledge.The issues are , She asked me if I had had a pneumonia shot.I said yes.I told her I had it with another doctor before coming to her.She asked me for that doctors number.When the office called, the other doctor, they had relocated and said that they never heard of me.I told dr mueller office that I did, in faCT have that shot.I gave the yr and mo..The dr. and and a.wmn.I'm the office looked at one another as.though I didn't know what I was talking about.I found out that the dr that gave me that flu.shot moved.I firmly believe they lost.my records, in that move, as I NEVER RECIEVED.A BILL FOR MY CO PAY. I WAS EXTREMELY HURT WITH DR. MUELLER AND THE WMN. IN THE OFFICE FOR NOT BELIEVING ME AND TREATING ME AS THOUGH I HAVE DEMENTIA.Secondly, I had suffered from shingles .It was a horrid experience.A few years later, I had some spots on my side and some pain and I became hysterical, inwardly.They resembled the shingles I had.Remembering my horrid experience and severe pain I ran to dr.muellers office.Well,.I found out it wasn't shingles at all.I was soo relieved.Dr mueller made me feel foolish that I was even there.I couldn't drive one point hm., having had an extremely bad experience with shingles I had to see her.Not being a medical professional, I.feared I was getting that again.I WAS TERRIBLY AND SHE COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THIS.I was extremely.emotionally hurt by this.As far as being a good doctor I think she's one of the best.Hopefully I can work this out with her someday.

Communication Specialist show details Communication Specialist
by Earl Curry on Aug 4th, 2014

Always smiling, never rushes exam and answers everthing asked. She is wonderful and my whole family love her, THANK YOU always!

Unhappy and Frustrated show details Unhappy and Frustrated
by Mary on May 6th, 2014

I did not have a good experience with Dr. Mueller. I felt as if I was treated like a Ginny pig with a lot of test and at the end no results.

Apr 7th, 2014

I gave 1 star because it was a required field. There should be a zero. Negatives would be the best! Promptness in returning phone calls- a cat with nine live doesn't even stand a chance!!! No one in this office returns phone calls!! Not worth the aggravation!!

Best show details Best
by William on Apr 5th, 2014

Dr. Mueller took the time to understand my history and diagnosed a condition others missed.

She's great! show details She's great!
by DE on Sep 6th, 2013

She's very friendly & knowledgable & immediately put me at ease even though I fear doctors. She took time to explains things and asked a lot of questions about my health, habits & check ups. She came highly recommended by a friend and I would recommend her!

Caring show details Caring
by Heather on Aug 24th, 2013

I have only been to Dr. Mueller once and it was for a physical for work. She from the first moment I talked to her felt like she really cared for me as a person and I feel that my health is in good hands having her as my PCP. She seems to look at you as a whole person, not just as a patient, which I find very reassuring.

Bad experience show details Bad experience
by Mary on Feb 7th, 2013

I saw Dr Mueller one time and I would never see her again.

Oct 14th, 2012

From the first time I met Dr. Mueller, I felt her concern for me as a patient, but, more importantly, as a person. She is an excellent doctor with an exceptional staff!

Young, Energetic & Caring Doctor show details Young, Energetic & Caring Doctor
by Carla on Aug 17th, 2010

Dr. Mueller takes the time to understand your concerns and history. You can really tell that she cares about your condition!

Big heart gets to know you show details Big heart gets to know you
by Laura on Apr 5th, 2010

Dr. Mueller always spends enough time to get to know what is going on and is very thorough in ordering tests and following up via email or phone calls.