A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Mularz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mularz graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Mularz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Jane Mularz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda J. Mularz practice?
- Dr. Amanda Mularz has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Mularz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.