A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda North:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda North is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda North, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. North graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. North has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda C North MD is a female Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda C. North practice?
- Dr. Amanda North has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amanda North practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Rye Urologists and Rye Pediatric Specialists.