A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Peltier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Peltier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peltier
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Peltier, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peltier graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Peltier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Peltier MD and MS is a female Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda Peltier practice?
- Dr. Amanda Peltier has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Peltier practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Neurologists.