Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda Downey
Dr. Amanda Downey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS, with other offices in Shawnee, KS and Overland Park, KS. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Management. Dr. Downey is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center, Overland Park Regional Medical Center and St Luke's South Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Amanda Downey has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Amanda Downey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.
Dr. Sherin Fetouh
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Kansas City, KS 0 mi10
Dr. Stephen Campbell
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Kansas City, KS 0 mi8
Dr. Matthew Caldwell
Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Kansas City, KS 0 mi9