A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Phillips-Savoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Phillips-Savoy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips-Savoy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips-Savoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips-Savoy graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Phillips-Savoy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lafayette
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Ruth Phillips-Savoy FAAFP, MD, and MPH is a female Sports Medicine, has 11 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda R. Phillips-Savoy practice?
- Dr. Amanda Phillips-Savoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Phillips-Savoy practices Sports Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Sports Medicine Doctors and Lafayette Preventive Medicine Specialists.