A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Phillips-Savoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Phillips-Savoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips-Savoy
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips-Savoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips-Savoy graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Phillips-Savoy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lafayette
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Ruth Phillips-Savoy FAAFP, MD, and MPH is a female Sports Medicine, has 11 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda R. Phillips-Savoy practice?
- Dr. Amanda Phillips-Savoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Phillips-Savoy practices Sports Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Sports Medicine Doctors and Lafayette Preventive Medicine Specialists.