A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Pressman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Pressman, Gastroenterology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Pressman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pressman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Pressman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Beth Pressman MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda B. Pressman practice?
- Dr. Amanda Pressman has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Pressman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Gastroenterologists.