A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Pressman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Pressman, Gastroenterology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pressman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pressman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Pressman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pressman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Pressman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda B Pressman MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda B. Pressman practice?
- Dr. Amanda Pressman has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Pressman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Gastroenterologists.