A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Raff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Raff, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raff graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Raff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda C Raff MD is a female Nephrologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda C. Raff practice?
- Dr. Amanda Raff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Raff practices Nephrology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Nephrologists.