A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Rizzari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizzari
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rizzari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzari graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rizzari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Green Oaks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Reahard Rizzari MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amanda R. Rizzari practice?
- Dr. Amanda Rizzari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Rizzari practices Psychiatry near Oconomowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Oconomowoc Psychiatrists.