A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Richards-Bullock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Richards-Bullock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards-Bullock graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Richards-Bullock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Marilyn Richards-Bullock MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda M. Richards-Bullock practice?
- Dr. Amanda Richards-Bullock has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Richards-Bullock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.