A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Ross is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Ross, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Ross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Simmons Ross MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda S. Ross practice?
- Dr. Amanda Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Ross practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Emergency Physicians.