A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Cooper, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Digestive System Cancer
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda S Cooper MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda S. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Amanda Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Cooper practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Powell, OH.
See Powell Radiologists.