A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Cooper, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Digestive System Cancer
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda S Cooper MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda S. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Amanda Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Cooper practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Powell, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Powell Radiologists.