Dr. Amanda Schiefer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amanda Schiefer?

March 17th, 2016

She always listens to my concerns...always makes time for me

July 24th, 2015

Thank goodness for Dr. Schiefer

I'm a terrible patient, however Dr. Schiefer has been so understanding , supportive and caring about my diabetes. She turned my disease around by immediately finding the correct treatment for me on my first visit. Her staff is always great and responds each time I need answers to any question by phone. Amazing how much time she gives to each patient and how quickly she catches other issues you may not be aware of. She will always be my favorite doctor.

June 4th, 2014

Horrible but typical for MS

I almost died because of her negligence. She dismissed me and my symptoms and told me to go elsewhere and I have a life threatening neuro-endocrine disorder. Thankfully another doctor with a brain diagnosed my condition and I'm on replacement meds for life. She sucks as a doctor! She might be acceptable for diabetes but nothing else!

February 22nd, 2013

Disappointed

I was very hopeful that this would be the Endocrinologist that would finally help me but much to my dismay it wasn't so. I have multiple autoimmune diseases and need help but she would not even see me after the blood work came back in the "normal range". I think I at least deserved a follow up visit! :9

September 9th, 2012

Amazing doctor and quite personable. I am lucky to have her as my endocrinologist.

January 6th, 2012

Dr. Schiefer soley relies on blood test. If you are looking for a doctor to treat you based on your symptoms then you may want to look elsewhere.

November 19th, 2011

The BEST Endocrinologist in Mississippi

The one person who made an ugly comment obviously never saw her. Anyone who has seen her will recommend 100%. She is so personable and cares for you like you are one of her family members.She is so genuine and smart. I was so sick and misdiagnosed by two physicians including one "Endo". My ENT sent me to her and she saved my life. She stays booked up but she has a great secretary,(Andrea)who does her best to get you in and will try her hardest to make it happen. Most efficient pair I've ever met.

August 9th, 2011

She is the best thing that EVER happened to Mississippi. I would follow her where she might relocate.

July 5th, 2011

Abrupt, arrogant

Dismissive and not interested in questions I had or symptoms, only blood work. Abrupt and interrupted me throughout visit. Would not recommend this doctor to others.

November 12th, 2010

Patients put first

Dr. Schiefer took the time to review my medical history and evaluate the next steps in my treatment plan. She was very knowledgeable about my condition and the proper follow up diagnostics and labs were addressed. She is an asset to this practice and is a great physician.

September 26th, 2017