Dr. Amanda Sergay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amanda Sergay?

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

Dr Sergay is amazing. She offered several options for treatment that suited my needs and she allowed me to try each one until I found the best, most effective option. She also offered me samples of medicines to try to see how they performed before I had to commit the $$ to buy them at the pharmacy. Her receptionist Lauren is a rock star too. She is amazingly helpful with appointments, Rx refills etc. Love them both and would recommend to anyone looking for an awesome dermatologist!

excellent

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

I feel lucky to have found Dr. Sergay. She was thorough and kind. She found a skin cancer and performed the surgery to remove it. She answered all my questions and I would feel comfortable sending all of my family and friends to her

Posted on May 25th, 2013

Don't give this dr your phone number. She will harass you all day everyday. I was 5 mins late for my appt and she called me 3 times!!! Rushed through my appt... She saw me for 10 mins.. And for 7 mins all she talked about was making my next appt. horrible dr!

Dr Sergay goes out of her way to help in a personal crisis

Posted on July 20th, 2012

Classy and professional

Posted on July 7th, 2011

Dr. Sergay is pleasant and professional and may be the most trustworthy doctor I've seen.

Posted on August 5th, 2009

It's tough finding a caring dermo in NYU and one that isn't rushing with one foot out the door. Dr. Sergay was on target for both the problems I discussed with her and was really thorough. I'm glad I found her.

Posted on September 14th, 2017