A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Silver Karcioglu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Silver Karcioglu is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver Karcioglu graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Silver Karcioglu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Barnabas Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda L Silver Karcioglu MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Amanda L. Silver Karcioglu practice?
- Dr. Amanda Silver Karcioglu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Silver Karcioglu practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.