Family Physicians

Unity Healthcare Inc.
3020 14th St NW
Washington, DC 20009
202-612-3161
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Apr 14th, 2014

Yes I would see Dr slater & would recommend her to anybody who would want a respectful,correct diagnosis without being judgmental about your medical condition .she also has supported me without compromising her medical do's and don'ts for many years.

|  A Thankful Patient  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Slater for over ten years, and I have to say she saved my life. I was diagnosed with diabetes when I was 12yrs. old and except for the first couple of years with the disease I bounced from place to place and doctor to doctor. No one would listen to my fears about shots or that it was nearly impossible for me to afford my medication. Or that I was trying my hardest to get a handle on my fears and my disease. On a humble one day I ended up going to Unity Health Care Upper Cardoza Clinic for a re-occurring sinus infection and I ended up with her as my doctor that day. She came in all full of energy and with a big smile on her face, which believe it or not put me some what at ease. She asked the usual amount of question and listened to my lungs and in the most pleasant way manageable she asked me if I was aware of the smell coming from an infection I had under my arm. I look at her and busted out in tears. I was so embarrassed. Anyway the infection led her to asking other question, and I finally had to admit to her that I was a diabetic. She listened to my issues and took the time to discuss with me my options. If it hadn't been for Dr. Slater I doubt I would have made it to my 25th b-day, let alone my 30th.

|  my Dr. Slater  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

DR.Slater is 1 of the BEST doctors that I have been around, either for help or working with. I have worked in hospitals, nursing homes, group homes and day care centers. Dr. Slater is the best !! I trust her with my life and I do recommend patients to seek her out for assistance. DR.Slater is ABOVE EXCELLENT !!!