Psychiatrists

2201 Murphy Ave
Ste 310
Nashville, TN 37203
615-301-7000
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Psychiatrist EVER!  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2012

The staff is friendly and the office nice, but Dr. Sparks is what makes the whole office AMAZING! She is SO incredibly thorough and kind and caring, and remembers random details about my family and situation from one visit to the other. She is aggressive in her medical thinking, but encouraging to me as a patient. She has also seen my daughter who adores her as well. She worked miracles where other doctors had failed to do much of anything and I can't imagine anyone saying that she has bad bedside manner. My daughter and I have also seen one of her Nurse Practitioners (Beth York), and she listens and practices just like Dr. Sparks. Beth is usually the one to return my calls if I have questions but I know she consults with Dr. Sparks and if Dr. Sparks trusts her, so do I. I hope to be able to get TMS at some point but for now, my family is MUCH healthier because we see Dr. Sparks and her NP. I don't know what the other reviewer is talking about when they say that Dr. Sparks has many problems.....I know for a fact that she is VERY well respected and several doctors I had seen before quoted Dr. Sparks when telling me why they were choosing the meds that they were choosing. Our family can't recommend this clinic highly enough!

Sep 20th, 2011

Anyone looking for the most up to date treatment for any mental or emotional issue this is the Dr. to see. Please ask about TMS treatment especially if you have tried medications for depression and nothing has work. She listens to you carefully, thorough and provides the support needed to get you better.

Jun 8th, 2011

She is honest,straight,and very easy to relate to. If you are women this is the doc you need!!

Jun 2nd, 2011

She has so many problems she should not be treating other people. She does not have a clue what she is doing. Bed side manner is horrible. She is very mean spirted and uncaring. She will not listen and doesn't care about her patients. Thinks bad language and intinmidation is cute. Can't imagine a worst docto and would not recommend her for anyone.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Wendy Randall on Jan 31st, 2011

Dr. Sparks is a wonderful doctor and truly helped me personally. I would highly reccomend her to anyone in need. She is kind thorough and trust worthy. I cannot praise her enough!