A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Kleinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Kleinman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleinman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kleinman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Kleinman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kleinman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Kleinman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amanda Kleinman practice?
- Dr. Amanda Kleinman has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Kleinman practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.