A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Stumpf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Stumpf is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stumpf
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Stumpf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stumpf graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Stumpf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Stumpf DO and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amanda Stumpf practice?
- Dr. Amanda Stumpf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Stumpf practices Psychiatry near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Mason City, IA.
See Iowa City Psychiatrists.