A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Jackson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Jackson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Upland Hills Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Tucker Jackson MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda T. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Amanda Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Jackson practices Emergency Medicine near Columbus, WI.
See Columbus Emergency Physicians.