A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Lyn Thomas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda L. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Amanda Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Thomas practices Family Medicine near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Family Physicians.