A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Lyn Thomas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 1 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda L. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Amanda Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Thomas practices Family Medicine near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Family Physicians.