A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Tinkelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Tinkelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tinkelman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tinkelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinkelman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tinkelman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Rachael Tinkelman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amanda R. Tinkelman practice?
- Dr. Amanda Tinkelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Tinkelman practices Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists.