A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Tinkelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Tinkelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinkelman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tinkelman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Rachael Tinkelman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amanda R. Tinkelman practice?
- Dr. Amanda Tinkelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Tinkelman practices Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists.