Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

May 30th, 2013

The experience I had with Dr. Toole and Lakeshore Ear Nose and Throat was not only the worst I've had at a Doctor's office (I've had a lot) but the worst of any business I have ever dealt with (and that is all Lakeshore ENT is, a money making business). Although Dr. Toole was nice enough when I actually got in to see her, all she did was send me for a series of inconclusive tests which her staff left completely up to me to schedule and coordinate. Even though I was visibly upset when I went to see her and made DOZENS of calls to her office attempting to schedule appointments I was never apologized to or facilitated in any way. When I begged to be consulted over the phone because I was unable to get to the office for several weeks due to work to find out the status of a potential cancerous tumor I was told no (you can't bill insurance for a phone call, at least not yet). The office will not work with you whatsoever and maybe dealing with potential cancer patients is more than an everyday thing for their office but not for an individual who is scared and unfamiliar with such things. I have never felt more like a number rather than a person than with Lakeshore ENT.

Dr. Toole is thorough but I question this practice show details Dr. Toole is thorough but I question this practice
Sep 11th, 2011

It seems like this practice strives to jack up the bill. First order is always an X-ray with a machine that looks like it came over on the ark - even if you'd been filmed a week prior ("to see if there are any changes"). I'd had my hearing tested and been scratched for allergies 3 times in 5 years BY AN ASSOCIATE, yet the tests "needed" to be repeated. Dr. Toole referred me to an associate for my tinnitus. He walked in, told me there was nothing that could be done but if it started to drive me crazy he would refer me to a psychiatrist and walked out. That visit was less than 3 minutes yet cost me $118.00. Their staff lost my test results twice. When they located them, they called to tell me it was my responsibility to pick them up and return them to the lab. I'd go back to Dr. Toole in a heartbeat if she was on staff someplace else.

People's Physican show details People's Physican
by S.A. Blake on Apr 20th, 2011

Dr. Toole has combined the talent of bring technical skill and expertise to the Operating Room while maintaining the warmth and personal touch of a family member.Outstanding interpersonal skills create a relaxed climate in which to carry on with often difficult medical decisions....Best In Class !

Dr Toole is the best! show details Dr Toole is the best!
by R A Moss on Mar 10th, 2011

It is hard for me to be objective at this point... I had neck cancer last year, Dr Toole orchestrated my treatment, the cancer is gone. Things like office waiting time and friendlyness of staff mean very little to a person that has had their life spared due to a doctor's knowledge, compassion and committment. Dr Toole is a great person!

Jul 23rd, 2010

Great doctor. Always takes her time to hear your concerns. She cares about her patients.

Excellent surgical results show details Excellent surgical results
Dec 14th, 2009

My son had a cyst in his neck. You can hardly see the scar.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
Apr 6th, 2009

Great doctor calmed my fears knows her stuff.

coast39@comcast.net show details coast39@comcast.net
by MJM on Mar 9th, 2009

A Dr./person Very nice! Michael J. Mcmahon. from Macomb Twp.