Dr. Amanda Valliant Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Amanda Valliant?

Excellent

Posted on January 2nd, 2017

Dr. V is extremely knowledgeable, and she completely advocates for her patients. She is friendly, caring, comprehensive, professional and insightful. I am so grateful she is our doctor!!!

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Will not recommend Dr. Valliant to any kidney failure patient. She is not a good nephrologist. She likes her title but she rather be in a vascular setting. I've had 3 procedures under her care and she not once had me follow up after either procedures. She will speak over you and does not listen. When I had an appt to get a fistula placed, the process is to get vein mapping done. She overrode that decision because my veins were extremely noticeable. To make a long story short, she referred me to a surgeon who damaged my fistula (which I cannot use) and failed to get vein mapping done. With her specialty being vascular, she spent more time at the vascular access center and being out of town. She did not have me follow up after any of the procedures I had done under her care. That is NOT good patient care! I've been in the medical field for over 4 years and I never seen a speciality doctor like her. She's in for the money and not for the patients!

Posted on July 19th, 2016

She has poor patient care as a nephrologist. She spends more time at the vascular access center than she does in her office seeing patients. I've had 2 surgeries in regards to my fistula and she never had me follow up with her. As I was switched from PD to hemo, she never had me follow up with her.

COPD