Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda Murphy
Dr. Amanda Murphy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA, with other offices in San Diego, CA and La Jolla, CA (and 1 other location). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Murphy is affiliated with San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Torrance Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Amanda Murphy has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Amanda Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.
Dr. Ian Matsuura
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Torrance, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Patricia Sacks
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Torrance, CA 0 mi47
Dr. Michael Noronha
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Torrance, CA 0 mi26