A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Warren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Warren, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Warren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Sue Warren MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda S. Warren practice?
- Dr. Amanda Warren has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amanda Warren practices Family Medicine near Canby, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Molalla, OR.
See Canby Primary Care Doctors.