A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Werthman-Ehrenreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Werthman-Ehrenreich, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Werthman-Ehrenreich graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Werthman-Ehrenreich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Anne Werthman-Ehrenreich MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda A. Werthman-Ehrenreich practice?
- Dr. Amanda Werthman-Ehrenreich has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Werthman-Ehrenreich practices Emergency Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Emergency Physicians.