A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Witt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amanda Witt is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Witt
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Witt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Witt, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Neuromuscular Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Witt graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Witt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Leigh Witt MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda L. Witt practice?
- Dr. Amanda Witt has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Witt practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Physiatrists.