A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Witt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amanda Witt, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Neuromuscular Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Witt graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Witt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amanda Leigh Witt MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amanda L. Witt practice?
- Dr. Amanda Witt has 1 office location.
Dr. Amanda Witt practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Physiatrists.